MEN'S XP1-RT SHOE - WOODLAND CAMO
Please read the SIZING GUIDE below before purchasing:
The XP-1 RT™ was developed and designed as a true - “do it all” shoe. Our vision was to create a shoe that is extremely versatile for all platforms. It performs great as a runner, trainer , light trail and daily shoe. Durable & breathable stretch knit upper fits like a sock while providing flexibility , comfort and stability. The knit is engineered to allow max airflow to help breathe , so you can stay cool and dry during the most demanding days. The upper is designed to accommodate and adapt to a wide variety of foot shapes thanks to the unique lacing layout and design . Just the right amount of grip to provide traction on a multitude of surfaces . A built out “slip in” heel design for stability and comfort. Nothing will stand in your way. The midsole is made from an mixed EVA compound offering a neutral platform while adding essential firmness to the midsole and arch of the foot. The midsole design provides the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. Not too stiff and not too soft . Comfort is another certainty thanks to the soft, hi-density foam, heel & tongue liner which works to provide extra cushioning in the top of the foot when laced while adding essential support to the heel.
- FIT Recommendation :
- Runs on the smaller side.
- /// ORDER .5 SIZE UP FOR A SURE / ROOMIER FIT.
- /// ORDER TRUE FOR A SNUG FIT (knit upper will stretch and break in)
- WIDE: size up by 1 for a larger toe box and mid section fit / more arch support.
- Please reference the verified customer reviews below to also help with your decision .
- 9mm heel to toe drop.
- Lug depth: 2.6mm
- Standard width toe box
- neutral fit
- WEIGHT: 10.5oz. / shoe
- Lightweight midsole constructed of high rebound EVA, providing cushioning and durability.
- Bottom outsole tread is made from a high grip rubber compound.
- outsole lug pattern designed for multi-environment usage..
- Reflective details In the knit