MEN'S XP1-RT SHOE - STONE WHITE
- Free ground shipping on orders $99+
The XP-1 RT™ was developed on the trail. Our vision was to create a shoe that is extremely versatile for all platforms. It performs great as a runner, hiker, and do it all shoe. Durable & breathable stretch knit upper fits like a sock while allowing flexibility all while maintaining comfort and stability. The knit is engineered to allow max airflow to help drain water, so you can stay cool and dry during the most demanding days on the trail. Knobby rubber treads on the sole for ultimate traction and built out heel for stability and comfort. Nothing will stand in your way. The sole is made from an EVA compound with a neutral platform while adding essential firmness to the midsole and arch of the foot. This sole provides the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. Comfort is another certainty thanks to the soft, hi-density foam, heel & tongue liner which works to provide extra cushioning in the top of the foot when laced while adding essential support to the heel for long runs & hikes on the trail.
- FIT RECOMMENDATION: runs on the smaller side . ORDER .5 SIZE UP FOR A SURE FIT
- WIDE: size up by 1 for a larger toe box fit.
- 9mm heel to toe drop.
- Standard width toe box
- neutral fit
- WEIGHT: 10.5oz. / shoe
- Lightweight midsole constructed of high rebound EVA, providing cushioning and durability.
- Bottom outsole tread is made from a high grip rubber compound.
- outsole lug pattern designed for multi-environment usage..
- Reflective details In the knit