ASCENT INSULATED HOODY JACKET MEN’S
Warm and breathable, wind and weather resistant, packable and durable. Worn as a cold weather midlayer or standalone piece during more active use. The Ascent Hoody Jacket is our most versatile and warmest insulation pieces . The minimal paneling allows maximum loft. Meaning the area between the 2 outer shell layers (insulation) is at its maximum area for the trapping of heat . We partnered with 3M to use their (eco-friendly) 3M Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation technology. It Provides efficient, effective and resilient protection . Thinsulate™ is quick drying and provides better warmth than down when wet. Body heat stays - moisture escapes.
The light, wind resistant and water repellent shell fabric is treated with a DWR finish to combat through quick passing bad weather. The insulated hood adds further warmth and protection when needed.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- fully Insulated
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Insulated hood
- Two hand pockets with hidden YKK zippers
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Cuffless piping wrists to minimize sleeve bulk
Design & Fit
- Designed to be worn closer to the body - runs on the smaller side . Size up for a larger , roomier fit to layer heavily under. Order true , for a closer to body fit .
Material & Construction Spec.
60g 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation (learn more)- providing excellent loft retention throughout .
Shell Fabric - 95% Nylon . 5% Spandex Ripstop gridded with mechanical stretch and DWR treatment
Lining Fabric - Breathable 95% Nylon . 5% Spandex - with mechanical stretch
F.I.E.L.D / Layering classification system
F2 - Mid layer insulation
F3 - Stand alone jacket